Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Award Nominations for Foster Parent, Case Manager, or Community Partners
As part of this dinner, the CNSWFL will be awarding the Foster Parent of the Year Award, the Child Welfare Case Manager of the Year Award and the Community Partner of the Year Award (can be anyone in community-volunteer, stakeholder, GAL, judge, donor, etc…). The award criteria and nomination form is attend. Anyone can nominate someone for any or all of the awards. Also, please feel free to pass this email onto others that may wish to submit a nomination. This email has gone out to all of our foster parents, CNSWFL staff, CMO staff, FC providers and community stakeholders (including GAL, judiciary, donors, community providers, and partners…). Please share with as many people as possible.
An internal committee will review and select the winners. See attached forms for categories and specific criteria for each along with submission information. I hope everyone will take the time to think of whom they work alongside each and every day and take the time to recognize them for their efforts!!!
General Criteria (applies to all categories):
· Person submitting and nominee must reside within the SWFL, Circuit 20 Area.
· The award recipient agrees to be present at the May 24th Foster Parent/Caregiver Appreciation Dinner at the Holiday Inn at Ft Myers Airport to accept award.
· Separate Typed Narrative must be included with Nomination Form to be considered. Maximum of 500 words.
· Nomination Forms/Narratives must be received no later than May 17, 2013 to be considered.
· All nominations will be reviewed by a committee for consideration.
Submit Nomination to:
David Brown, Director of Programs
Fax to 239-226-1115 attn. David Brown
Children’s Network of SWFL
2232 Altamont Ave, Ft. Myers, FL 33901
*** Separate Narrative must be included with Nomination Form (attached) to be considered. Nomination Forms/Narratives must be received no later than May 17, 2013